Almeria vs Villarreal Spanish La Liga Match Review
February 16, 2023
Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. all the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Villarreal is just the better side than the other one. That is the reason to choose one verses the other.
Both sides would like to win this game. There will not be any change in the next game lineup. We are expecting the same kind of players.
Almeria played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Villarreal also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Almería vs Villarreal Head-to-Head
If we check the head-to-head result, then Villarreal remained undefeated by 2-1 in the last match. That is the reason to choose Villarreal as a better side.
According to predictions, Almeria picked a 27% chance to win. Whereas, the other side also gained a 49% chance to win the game. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game.
Almería and Villarreal Goals
In the Spanish La Liga, Almeria played 11 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 15 also. Bilal scored 4 goals for the side. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
On the other side, Villarreal also played 11 games and won 3 three games. They failed in three back-to-back games also. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 10 also. Grarad scored 5 goals.
Yellow and red cards
If we see red and yellow card information, then Almeria faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Villarreal also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. We are expecting the same result in this department also.
Odds and tips
Villarreal is the slightly better side of these two ones. They can win this game without any issues. Yes, Villarreal is a much better side than the other one. That is the reason to choose it as compared to another side of the day.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga 2022-2023.so no one will feel any pressure in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have an issue with the above data, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. we made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. In predictions, you must have to take some risks. Almeria is still in trouble from the last few games of Spanish La Liga.