Austin FC vs Colorado Rapids Match Review
October 10, 2022
The rapids are rocking in this game. They can win this game without any issues. The same side succeeded in the last 3 back to back games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, predictions, and goals in the US Major Soccer League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. Here is detailed data of teams. Do not skip any line.
Austin FC played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 matches. On the other side, they succeeded to draw one match also. If we see the performance of another side, then Rapids also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result. Here is head-to-head data.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for 3 months. Austin FC remained well by a 2-3 result. It is a major change between the two sides.
According to predictions, Austin FC picked a 45% chance to win. On the other side, Rapids also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to the drawn game.
Red and Yellow cards
Both sides faced a lot of yellow and red cards in the past games. Yes, Austin faced 9 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Rapids also faced 11 yellow cards and one red card. No one faced such a high number of cards in the past games.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. Both sides would like to maintain the latest lineup.
Results in the last six games
Austin FC : W,L,L,L,L,D
Rapids : W,W,W,W,L,L
The Rapids are a better side to win this game.
Goals in the US Major Soccer League
In the US Major Soccer League, Austin FC played 16 games and won 8 times. They succeeded to draw 5 games and failed in 3 matches. The same side scored 41 goals and conceded 22 also. Whereas, Sebastian scored 21 goals for the team.
Rapids also took part in 16 games and won 1 time. They failed in 11 games and 4 matches did not take any side.
If we see the betting odds of teams, then Austin FC picked ¾ betting price versus 3/1 for Rapids. Whereas, 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.
According to the betting tips of the team, Rapids has a lot of chances to win or to draw it. Austin does not have any chance to win the game.
I tried my best to explain all the major fields of the match. If you still have any issues, then you can compare the data to any other spot. In betting, do not forget to take some risks. At the end of the task, Rapids is a better side to win the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. I took data from reliable sources to compare sides.