Barcelona vs Cadiz Betting Match Review
January 27, 2023
Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are also not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Barcelona played six games and won 5 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Cadiz played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for your assistance.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 0-4 in the favor of Barcelona. Yes, they can win this game also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
If we see predictions, then Barcelona picked a 76% chance to win. On the other side, Cadiz also gained an 8% chance to win. The remaining 16% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in Spanish La Liga.
Barcelona and Cádiz Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Barcelona played 9 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 1 also. Robert scored 13 goals for the side.
If we check the performance of Cadiz, then they played 9 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 14 also. Alex scored 2 goals for the side.
Odds and tips
If we check the odds and tips of teams, then Barcelona is one of the best sides in Spanish La Liga. They can win this game or draw it. The same side released a good record in the past matches of the league. Here are the red and yellow cards in the game.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards of teams, Cadiz played 9 games and faced 7 yellow cards. On the other side, Barcelona also played 8 games and faced 8 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards in the last game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some back to back games of Spanish La Liga.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. At the last, Barcelona is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. that is the reason to choose it. If you are not agreeing to us, then you must have to check more and more data.