Blackburn Rovers vs Milwall Match Review

Blackburn Rovers vs Milwall Match Review

September 20, 2022 Sports Betting

Blackburn Rovers vs Milwall Match Review

Both sides remained well in a couple of games. They would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. Do not forget to compare all facts and figures. I will try my best to leave appropriate information for you. In football, a minor fault may change the whole side of the game. Here is the latest summary of the game.

Latest performance

Rovers played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games also. Conversely, Millwall also participated in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 matches also. So, there is not any change in the latest number of games. We can predict the same result from this data.

Results in the last six games

Rovers : W,W,L,L,L,L

Millwall : W,W,L,L,L,L

You have checked the result to compare the information.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change the winning numbers. Here is head to head and predictions of teams.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-0. So, we cannot take any decision on behalf of past data. It would help if you took some risk here.

Red and Yellow cards

It is essential to compare the red and yellow cards of teams. Both sides faced 2.2 yellow cards. Moreover, it is good news that no one faced any red card. A red card may exclude a player from playing XI.


If we compare predictions, the ROvers picked a 38% chance to win. Conversely, Millwall also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Rovers played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Diaz scored 4 goals.

Conversely, Millwall also participated in 4 games and failed in three matches. The same side succeeded in drawing one game. They scored 2 goals and conceded 8 also. Charlie scored 3 goals. You can take any decision from this data. Here are betting odds and tips for you.

Betting Odds

After comparing all the above data, do not forget to compare the betting odds. Rovers picked a 6/5 betting rate versus 23/10. On the other side, 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. You can choose any side from these couple of teams.

Final Words

All the above data cleared the expected results of teams. Yes, both sides left the same information for you. We believe these sides have the same chances of winning the game. Now, it is up to you which is the better side of the day.