Brighton and Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest Match Review
October 17, 2022
It is one of the most exciting games of the series. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. I will try my best to release useful information for you.
Albion played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
On the other side, Forest also took part in six games and failed in 5 matches. The same side succeeded to draw one game also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Albion would like to play this game with the same squad.
Results in the last six games
Albion : W,W,L,L,L,D
Forest : L,L,L,L,L,D
Forest needs to overcome faults in this game. They did not win even a single game in the last six games.
Forest did not win even a single match in the latest season. So, it is bad news for them.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2017. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Forest. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
According to prediciotns, Albion succeeded to get a 61% chance to win the game. On the other side, 16% chances will go to the Forest side. Whereas, a 23% chance leads to a draw game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Albion played 4 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side.
On the other side, they scored 6 goals and conceded 3 also. Brossard scored 5 goals for the team.
On the other side, Forest also took part in 4 games and failed in 3 games. No matter, they also succeeded to draw one match.
The same side scored one goal and conceded 13 also. Taiwo scored 2 goals for the team.
Brighton and Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest Betting Odds
Albion picked a 4/9 betting price versus 6/1 numbers for Forest. The remaining 17/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a big difference between the two teams.
According to tips, then Forest will not score any goal. It is a big issue for them. Here are the final words for you.
I tried my best to create useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. In the end, Albion is the better side to win this game. According to experts, Brighton showed a smart form to do well more time. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.