October 7, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides remained well in the same number of games in the past matches. They need to do well if they want to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and profiles of players are the part of it. Here is more unique information for you. after getting all data, you can make predictions.
Albion took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Hotspur also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 matches and one match did not leave any result.
Results in the last six games
Brighton and Hove Albion : W,W,W,L,D,D
Hotspur : W,W,W,L,L,D
Hotspur failed in more games than the other side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change the winning lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Hove Albion. Here are the expected predictions of teams.
According to predictions, Brighton and Hove Albion picked a 33% chance to win. On the other hand, Hotspur also gained 42% chances to carry the day. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Brighton and Hove Albion played 3 games and won 2 times. They scored 6 goals and conceded 2 also. Leandro scored 5 goals. Here is a detail of another side of the team.
On the other side, Hotspur also took part in 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 6 also. Harry scored 7 goals.
Red and Yellow cards
I have checked that both teams faced only yellow cards. On the other hand, no one faced any red card in the match. Here are betting odds and tips.
If we see betting odds and tips, then Brighton and Hove Albion picked a 7/4 betting price versus 31/20 for Hotspur. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of teams.
Both sides succeeded to do score in the last 4 back to back games. Here are betting tips for teams.
If we compare the betting tips of teams, then Hotspur has more chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw a match.
I tried my best to explain all the major features of the latest games. If you still have any issues, then you can go to use more data. In the end, I am in the favor of Hotspur. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.