Burnley vs Sunderland English Football League Match Review
March 19, 2023
Burnley is ready to add one more win to the total. Yes, they are doing well in this league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here is more detail of the teams.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, Burnley is ready to play with the same player in this match.
Burnley played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 0 games. On the other side, they succeeded to draw 2 matches also. If we see Sunderland, then they played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-4 in the favor of Burnley. They can win another game in the same league.
If we see predictions, then Burnley picked a 54% chance to win. On the other side, Sunderland also gained a 20% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the league.
Burnley and Sunderland Goals
In the English football league, Burnley played 19 games and won 14 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 43 goals and conceded 13 also. Tella scored 17 goals for the side.
On the other side, Sunderland also played 19 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 29 goals and conceded 21 also. Ross scored 10 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Yellow and red cards
Burnely did not face any red cards this season. On the other side, Sunderland conceded 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a major change between these two sides of the day.
Both sides succeeded in doing a lot of goals in the English Football league. Yes, they can release more pressure in this match.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Burnley is ready to win another game of the league. Yes, they can win another match in the same league. That is the reason to take more rate in this match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Burnley as a better side. They can win this game without any issues. The same side did not lose even a single game in last six games.