Club Brugge vs Benfica Champions League Match Review
January 19, 2023
Both sides would like to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the Champions League. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. Benfica remained undefeated in the last 4 games. They can win this game without any issues. Here are the complete facts and figures of the teams.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.
The club played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other side, Benfica also played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. Here is head-to-head data of teams.
No one faced any red card in the last six games of the Champions League. Here is head-to-head.
Head to head
These two couple of sides did not face each other in recent games. Yes, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of the past data and figures.
If we see predictions, then Club picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, Benfica also faced a 60% chance to win. Here are goals in the Champions League.
Club Brugge and Benfica Goals
In the Champions League, Club played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. On the other side, they scored 3 goals and conceded 4 also. Kamal scored 2 goals.
On the next side, Benfica played 3 games and won 2 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 3 also. Rafa scored 4 goals for you. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Club Brugge vs Benfica Betting Odds
If we check the odds in the Champions League, Club picked a 13/5 betting price versus 1/1 for another side. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the match. We made these odds on the behalf of the past data.
If we see tips, Benfica picked more chances to win. They can also do a drawing game. Tips are always made on the behalf of the past data. Here are the final predictions of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take more data and compare also. It is not an easy task to predict the better side. In predictions, you need to take the risk for the game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Odds, tips, head-to-head, and predicitons made on experience and figures. There are different numbers in the champions league game and overall.