Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Review
December 7, 2022
There is not any change in the winning numbers of teams. Yes, both sides remained undefeated in the same numbers. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data.
Crystal Palace played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and did not draw any match. On the other side, Hotspur also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 matches also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in December 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Hotspur.
If we see the predictions, then Crystal Palace picked a 29% chance to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained a 44% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are goals in the English Premier League.
Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur Goals
In the English Premier League, Crystal Palace played 7 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not draw any game. They scored 10 goals and conceded 8 also. Zaha scored 6 goals for the side.
Hotspur played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches and did not draw in any game. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 10 also. Kane scored 12 goals.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Hotspur faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Crystal Palace also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I have checked that both succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this most crucial game of the English Premier League 2023.
Crystal Palace will win this game. The other option is to draw the match.
I have seen that there is not any change in the results of teams. Yes, both teams left the same winning result. So, we are not expecting any change in the betting price.
If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams and predictions. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Hotspur as a better side. They can win this game without any issues. Yes, the same side also remained undefeated in head to head game of the English Premier League. If you want to get more reliable information, then you can take more data and compare also. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. The data is taken from the past to compare for the next games.