Eintracht Frankfurt vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Review
October 4, 2022
Both teams created a minor change in the latest performance of games. Frankfurt is a better side in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the UEFA Champions League. I will try my best to explain all the major parts of the predictions. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions.
Frankfurt played six games and failed in 2 games. On the other side, Hotspur also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result.
Results in the last six games
Frankfurt : W,W,W,W,L,L
Hotspur : W,W,W,L,L,D
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is head to head and predictions of the match.
Head to Head
According to head to head, both teams did not face each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any predictions on its behalf of it.
If we see predictions, then Frankfurt picked 28% chances to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained 47% chances to carry the day. The remaining 25% chances will go to a draw match.
Goals in the UEFA Champions League
In the UEFA Champions League, Frankfurt played one game and failed in it. They scored 0 goals and conceded 3 also. Jesper scored one goal.
On the other side, Hotspur also took part in one game and failed. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. Richalrison scored 2 goals.
So, both sides failed in this season of the UEFA Champions League.
According to betting odds, Frankfurt picked a 13/5 betting price. Whereas, Hotspur also gained 11/10 numbers to win the game. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn match.
Both teams have the same chance to win the match. Moreover, they will do 2.5 an average score in the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Red and yellow cards
Both teams faced only,2,2 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red card in the match. A red card can create an issue for any side in a big game.
Frankfurt remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games of the UEFA League.
Both sides failed in the recent matches.
If you have read all the above information, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, both sides have the same records in the latest games. From the last six games, Frankfurt is a little better side than the two ones. They remained well in 4 matches from six. We also failed to take a chance on the head-to-head result. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. In the end, you have to take some risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss betting.