Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart Match Review
February 28, 2023
Frankfurt is a much better side than the other. They won more games as compared to the other one. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. If you fail to take any decision, then you can take and compare more detail. Here are all the major features of teams.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If we look into the past, then no one will change any player.
Frankfurt played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, VfB also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Frankfurt. Yes, they can win another game in the league. The margin of 3 verses 1 is too much for any side.
If we see predictions, then Frankfurt picked a 43% chance to win. On the other side, Stuttgart also gained a 31% chance to win. Whereas, 26% chances will go to drawing the game.
Eintracht Frankfurt and VfB Stuttgart Goals
In the German Bundesliga, Frankfurt played 11 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 26 goals and conceded 13 also. Muani scored 10 goals for the side.
On the other side, Stuttgart played 11 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 25 also. Gurassay scored 6 goals for the side.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Frankfurt picked ⅘ betting price versus 3/1 for another side. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to draw the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league. Here are more features for your assistance.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Frankfurt faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Stuttgart also faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card.
We tried our best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. All the information and detail is clear. Frankfurt created a lot of the best results in the German Bundesliga. That is the reason to choose it better versus the other one. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. We must gather the data from different sources and compare them for you. Most of the time, our results favored the viewers. However, sometimes, our prediction also failed the final time. So, we consider on another search also.