Elche vs Osasuna Match Review
December 22, 2022
There is much change in the performance of teams. Yes, Elche failed in all the last 4 games of Spanish La Liga. on the other side, Osasuna is doing well since the last season. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, you have to take some risk.
Elche played six games and failed in 4 games. On the other side, Osasuna also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of it.
According to predictions, Elche picked a 33% chance to win. On the other side, Osasuna also picked a 39% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the game.
Elche and Osasuna Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Elche played 7 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 4 goals and conceded 13 also. Milla scored 3 goals for the side.
On the other side, Osasuna also played 6 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Whereas, they scored 5 goals and conceded 6 also. Alvia scored 6 goals.
Elche did not win even a single game in the last 4 matches. It is bad news for them.
Osasuna has some chance to win this game. The other result maybe drawn. Elche does not have any chance to win the game. They failed in all the last matches.
Odds are always made on the behalf of past facts and figures. Yes, Osasuna will get more prices as compared to Elche. Elche is struggling in the season. That is the reason to leave more rate for another side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Elche faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Osasuna also faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is not a big change between the two sides.
We do not have any best wishes for Elche because they failed in the may game. Here are the final predictions for you.
You have seen that Osasuna is a better side to win the game. They showed tremendous performance this season. If you are not agreeing with us, then it is not a big deal. We made predictions on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any result.