Everton vs Aston Villa English Premier League Match Review
February 3, 2023
Everton played a lot of games and did not win even a single game. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here are all facts and figures.
Everton played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Aston Villa played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same line up in this game also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Aston Villa. Yes, the same side can also win this game.
Everton vs Aston Villa Predictions
According to predictions of teams, Everton picked a 34% chance to win. On the other side, Aston Villa also gained a 39% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see what is going to happen here.
Everton and Aston Villa Goals
In the English Premier League, Everton played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Gray scored 3 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Aston Villa played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 15 also. Ollie scored 4 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, no one faced any red card. However, Everton faced 9 yellow cards and Aston Villa also faced 8 yellow cards.
Odds and tips
If we compare the facts and figures, then Aston Villa has the maximum chance to win the game and repeat the result. I am still in the favor of Aston Villa rather than the other side. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data of sides.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches. So, we are not feeling any pressure on any side of the day.
I tried my best to leave useful information for your assistance. If you have any issues, then you can get more data. Aston Villa is ready to win another game. They produced a lot of the best results in the past matches. There is not any kind of scam in the information. Both sides succeeded to do goals in the recent matches. In predictions, we took the facts to predict the best sides.