FC Cincinnati vs Philadelphia Union Betting Review

FC Cincinnati vs Philadelphia Union Betting Review

July 11, 2022 Sports Betting

FC Cincinnati vs Philadelphia Union Betting Review

Cincinnati and Philadelphia will fight each other in the most crucial game of US Major Soccer League 2022. FC have to change their strategy in this game to create more chances. They undoubtedly succeeded in drawing 4 matches but remained undefeated in one contest. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, players, and goals in the US Major Soccer League.

Latest performance

FC Cincinnati took part in 6 games, won in singles matches, and failed in one. However, they drew four important games in US Major Soccer League. On the other side, Philadelphia Union also played six games and won 2 times. The same side also did well in drawing the games.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other for one month. The match will be played in June 2022 under US Major Soccer League. The final result was 1-1. So, we cannot take any decision on behalf of head to head game. All the players would like to maintain its last performance. Here are expected predictions for the match.


According to facts and figures from recent matches, FC Cincinnati picked 28% chances to win. On the other hand, Philadelphia Union also gained 43% chances. At the same time, 29% chances of the game are to end without any result.

Goals in US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League, FC Cincinnati played 9 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 16 also. Brandon was one of his best players, with 9 goals.

On the other side, Philadelphia Union also participated in 9 contests and won 3 times. They succeeded in drawing 4 matches and failed to win 2 games.

Bedoya scored 5 goals. All the players have to perform in these crucial games. Betting always demands some risk from betters.

This information has been taken from US Major Soccer League 2022.

Players with red and yellow cards

Allen from FC Cincinnati faced 4 yellow cards and one red card in the last six-game.

On the other side, Jose from Philadelphia Union also conceded 8 yellow cards and one red. It is a vast difference in the performance of teams.

Betting odds and tips

According to odds and tips, both sides have minor differences in recent results. We also failed to take any decision on behalf head to head data. It means that you have to take risks in this game. Let’s see which is the better one of the two.

Philadelphia Union will win this game. It is a slightly better team than the opposition.


All the data have been taken from official sources. There is not any wrong information. If we see head-to-head results and overall performance, Philadelphia has more chances to win in this game. We made these predictions very carefully. If you still have any issues, you can change the team’s side.