Fiorentina vs Sassuolo Match Review
December 8, 2022
Fiorentina is a better side to win this game in the league. Both sides would like to win this game of the contest. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more for you. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.
Fiorentina played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.on the other side, Sassuolo also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and one match did not take any side.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Sassuolo. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of the season.
If we compare the predictions, then Fiorentina picked a 58% chance to win. On the other side, Sassuolo also conceded a 20% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards in the last six games. Yes, Fiorentina faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Sassuolo also faced 3 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Fiorentina played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. They scored 11 goals and conceded 12 also. Luka scored 3 goals for the side.
On the other side, Sassuolo also took part in 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and 2 matches did not take any side, they scored 4 goals and conceded 15 also, and Davide scored 4 goals for the side.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the season.
Fiorentina vs Sassuolo Betting Odds
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Fiorentina picked an 18/20 betting price versus 29/10 for Sassolulo. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data, at the end, would like to ask you to choose Sossoulo as a better side. They can win this game. We made these predictions very carefully from the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you are worried, then you can take and compare more and more data. However, the risk is essential in betting.