Frankfurt vs Schalke Match Review
December 21, 2022
Frankfurt always did well in tough matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the German Bundesliga. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, you can take and compare more and more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Frankfurt played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, FC Schalke also played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games of the same league.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Frankfurt picked 57% chances to win the game. On the other side, FC Schalke also gained a 20% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 4-3 in the favor of Schalke. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Eintracht Frankfurt and FC Schalke 04 Goals
If we see the goals in the German Bundesliga Season, then Frankfurt played 8 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, they scored 18 goals and conceded 13 also. Kamada scored 7 goals in the game.
On the other side, FC Schalke played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 13 also. Butler scored 3 goals in the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Schalke 04 Betting Odds
If we check the betting odds of teams, then Frankfurt picked a 4/11 betting price versus 6/1 for Schalke. The remaining 15/4 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see who will win the game.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Frankfurt faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Schalke also faced 7 yellow cards. They did not face any red cards in the game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the best side. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from the past data. In betting, each person needs to take the risk. We are also not a hundred sure about the accuracy of the result. Our purpose is to take the data from the past to predict for next result. It may prove a wrong or good.