Genoa vs Cagliari Betting Review – 24th April

Genoa vs Cagliari Betting Review – 24th April

April 12, 2022 Sports Betting

Genoa vs Cagliari Betting Review - 24th April

There is no difference in the recent number of wins between both teams. Genoa and Cagliari will play an actual game of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, squads, betting odds, and tips.

Latest performance

Genoa played six games and won 1 time. Cagliari also took part in six games and won 1 time.

Results in the last six games

Genoa : W,L,D,D,D,L

Cagliari : W,L,L,D,L,D

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in September 2021. Genoa had won that game by 3-2.


No one has declared its final lineup.

Best sites for betting

Betfair, bet365, pure win, and betway are significant spots for betting.


According to predictions, Genoa picked 43% chances to win. Whereas Cagliari also gained 30% chances to win.

The Infogol model predicts a 43% chance of a win for Genoa. There is a 30% chance that Cagliari will win. The draw is a 27% chance.

Goals in Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Genoa played 15 games and won 1 time. They scored ten goals and conceded 19 also. Mattia scored eight goals.

On the other side, Cagliari also took part in 16 games and won 3 times. They scored 13 goals and conceded 33 also. Joao scored 11 goals.

Odds and tips

According to odds, Genoa succeeded in drawing more games than the other side. They have more chances to win or draw this game. So, you can choose this side for a better result. I want to ask you to pick it for the betting price.


If we see the above facts and figures, there is no big deal to announce the winner. We know there is no change in results; however, Genoa has more chances to win this game.