Hull City vs West Bromwich Albion Match Review
February 13, 2023
Albion is one of the best sides in domestic matches. They can win another game in the league. The same side has maximum chances to carry the day. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. No one is responsible for any kind of change.
Hull City played six games and won 2 times. The same issue failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Albion also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three back-to-back games of the league.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more information. we are also expecting the same kind of result.
Hull City vs West Bromwich Albion Head-to-Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 5-2 in the favor of two sides. Yes, Bormwich is also ready to win another game of the league.
Hull City vs West Bromwich Albion Predictions
If we see predictions, then Hull City picked a 25% chance to win. On the other side, Albion gained a 47% chance to win the game. The remaining 28% chances will go to drawing the game of the league.
Hull City and West Bromwich Albion Goals
In the English Football League, Hull City played 16 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 23 also. Oscar scored 12 goals in the league.
On the other side, Bromwich also played 15 games and won 5 times. They failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 18 also. Grady scored 4 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides played a lot of games in the English Football League and never faced any red cards. Yes, these couple of sides faced only yellow cards in the recent matches.
Odds and tips
West Bromwich is ready to win another game of the league. They can get more prices in the match. Odds and tips always make on the behalf of past data.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you fail to take any results, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in the result. Hull City also performed well in the recent matches of the league. Both sides succeeded to do goals in the latest matches. In end, I would like to ask you to choose Hull City as a better side.