Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Match Review

Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Match Review

October 5, 2022 Sports Betting

Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Match Review

Maccabi failed in the last 5 games. They need to improve in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Champions League, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the numbers before taking the final decision. Here is the complete detail of the latest matches.

Latest performance

Juventus played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and 2 matches did not leave any result. On the other side, Maccabi also took part in six games and failed in 5 matches. The same side remained well in only one match.

Results in the last six games

Juventus : W,W,L,L,L,D,D

Maccabi : L,L,L,L,L,D

There is a far difference between the performance of teams. Juventus is a better team to win this game.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, both teams can altar some players.

Head to Head

Both teams did not play each other in recent matches. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of it.


If we compare predictions, then Juventus picked 68% chances to win. On the other side, Maccabi also gained an 11% chance to win. The remaining 21% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

In the UEFA Champions League, Juventus played one game and won 0 times. They failed in one match also. The entire side scored one goal and conceded 2 also. Milk scored one goal for the team.

On the other side, Haifa also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored one goal and conceded 2 also. Chery scored one goal.

It is a major change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Red and Yellow cards

I have checked the recent resorts of cards in the last some games. Both teams faced only yellow cards. No one faced any red card in the last some contests.

Betting Odds

If we see betting odd, then Juventus picked 3/10 betting numbers. On the other side, Maccabi Haifa also gained a 9/1 betting price. The remaining 9/2 betting rate will go to the drawn match.


Juventus failed in all last three back-to-back games. It will create some pressure on this side. Here are betting tips for you.

Betting Tips

On the behalf of betting tips, Juventus and Maccabi will do the same scores in this game. The final expected result of this match is a draw.

Final Words

If you have read all the above information, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, there are some complications in the results and performance. No one is more prominent than the other side. In the end, I would like to ask you to take the risk.