Lazio vs Roma Italian Series A Match Review
March 15, 2023
Roma is ready to win another game in the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Here are complete facts and features for your assistance. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with the same players.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Lazio faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Roma also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Roma played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Lazio also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 1 match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six back-to-back games of the same league.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Lazio. Yes, they can win this game with the maximum margin. Here are predictions.
If we see predictions, then Lazio picked a 30% chance to win. On the other side, Roma also gained a 41% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
Lazio and Roma’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Lazio played 13 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 22 goals and conceded 12 also. Ciro scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Roma played 13 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 16 also. Paulo scored 9 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any change in the result.
Roma is still the better side to win the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is ready to fail in this game. Roma is a much better side to win this game. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of best figures. You can take and compare more and more data. In predictions, we need to take some risks also. Both sides have a very minor change in the latest result. That is the reason to face some risk. If you are a new one, then you need to get some experience to make a presence in predictions.