Leece vs Fiorentina Match Review
October 17, 2022
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you can make prediciotns. In betting, do not forget to take the risk. Here is the complete detail of the two sides. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting at all.
Leece played six games and won 1 time they failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. On the other side, Fiorentina also took part in six games and failed in 4 games. The same side also failed in one match.
Results in the last six games
Leece : W,L,L,D,D,D
FIorentina : W,L,L,L,L,D
There is a much change between the performance of the two sides. Let s see what is going to happen in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2020. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of the host side.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change its latest lineup.
Leece picked 21% chances to win. On the other side, Fiorentina also gained a 54% chance to win the game. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game.
It is a big change in the performance of teams.
Red and Yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just conceded yellow cards in the latest games
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Leece played 4 games and succeeded to draw three times. They failed in one match also.
On the other side, the same side scored 4 goals and conceded 5 also. Whereas, Gabriel scored 4 goals for the team.
If we talk about Fiorentina, then they also took part in 4 games and failed in three games. They scored one goal and conceded 4 also. Cristian scored one goal.
Lecce vs Fiorentina Betting Odds
If we compare the betting price of teams, then Leece picked a 29/10 betting price versus 21/20. On the other hand, 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.
Leece succeeded to do score in the last 4 back to back games. It is a good thing to create pressure on another side.
If we see betting tips, then both sides are prominent to do well. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. Leece is a better side to win the game. Her conclusion for viewers.
After getting all the data, you can make prediciotns. In football, you have to take some risks. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Roma is a better team to win one more game. I took the detail from all reliable sources. Do not forget to compare the numbers. However, you need to choose Roma as a better team to win the game.