Leeds United vs Bournemouth Match Review
October 29, 2022
Leeds United failed in the last 5 games. It will create some more pressure on the same side. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. Do not forget to compare all the data. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is the complete detail of teams and players.
Leeds United played six games and failed in 5 games. The same side succeeded to draw one game. Bournemouth also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. Here is more data for you.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Leeds United would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in January 2015. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Leeds United. It is a major change between the two teams.
If we compare the predictions, Leeds United picked a 50% chance to win. On the other side, Bournemouth also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced yellow cards. However, Leeds United also conceded one red card and three yellow cards. On the other side, Bournemouth faced only 5 yellow cards.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Leeds United played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals also. Rodrigo scored 5 goals for the team.
On the other side, Bournemouth also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 20 also. Billing scored 3 goals.
If we see the betting odds, then Leeds United has more betting prices than the other side.
Leeds United picked a 17/20 betting rate versus 3/1 for Bournemouth. On the other hand, the remaining 27/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Betting odds played a good role in the predictions of any game.
Leed United failed to win even a single game in the last six games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Read the conclusion also.
I tried to explain all the major features of predictions. If you still have any issues, then you can move more predictions. Do not forget to compare the facts and figures before taking action. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Leeds United always performed well and was ready to win another game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.