Lille vs Troyes Match Review
December 16, 2022
Lille did well in the last some matches of French League 1. The same side also created a lot of chances to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is more data for your assistance.
Lille played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, Troyes also took part in six games and failed in three games. They succeeded to draw 3 matches also. There is a lot of change in the result of the two sides.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the best lineup for you.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Troyes. So, Troyes can win another game of French League 1.
Lille picked 55% chances to win. On the other hand, Troyes also conceded a 20% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of French League 1. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, we can also any decision. Yes, Troyes faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. Whereas, Lille also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Lille played 8 games and won 5 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match. The same side scored 15 goals and conceded 15 also. Jonathan scored 9 goals for the side.
Troyes also played 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches. The same side scored 16 goals and conceded 20 also. Mama scored 7 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
According to betting odds, Lille is ready to win another game of French League 1. Troyes is still struggling in this format of French League 1.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data from past games. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data are official and taken from the past sources. Lille remained undefeated in all the last 4 games of French League 1. That is the reason to choose this side of French League 1. We have checked that Troyes is still struggling in the latest game of French League 1.