Lorient vs Lille Match Review
September 28, 2022
Both sides are going to play an important game in French League 1. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data of teams. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. In betting, you have to take some risks.
Lorient played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. on the other side, Lille also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in three back-to-back games.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 3-1. It will create additional pressure on another side.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. The winning side will not change any player in this game.
Results in the last six games
Lorient : W,W,W,W,W,L
Lille : W,W,W,L,L,L
There is a complete difference in the results of teams. Lorient is a better side of the day.
Red and Yellow cards
Both sides faced red and yellow cards in the past matches. These sides faced 2,2 yellow cards. Moreover, no one conceded any red card. A red card can create any issue for the team.
According to predictions, Lorient picked 36% chances to win. On the other side, Lille will also pick 35% chances to win. The remaining 29% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Lorient played 3 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one match also. On the other hand, they scored 8 goals and conceded 4 also. Mofi scored 5 goals.
On the other side, Lille also took part in 4 games and won 2 times. They failed in one match also. The entire side scored 8 goals and conceded 5. David scored 5 goals.
Lorient picked a 9/5 betting price versus ⅖ for Lille. Whereas, 27/10 numbers will go to the drawn match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I have checked that both sides succeeded to do scores in the last consecutive 11 games. So, it is a good thing to predict the better side. Lorient also did well in the latest games.
As we discussed at the start that Lorient can win this game without any issue.
If you have read all the data above, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, Lorient is ready to win another game of the league. In French League, you have to take some risks. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. In betting, you have to take the risk. Lorient remained well in all last games of the league.