Mallorca vs Villarreal Match Review
January 29, 2023
The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in this regard. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Mallorca played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games also. On the other side, Villarreal also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. Here is more data for your assistance.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 0-2 for Mallorca. The same side can win this game also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for you.
If we see the prediction, then Mallorca also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 43% chances to win the game. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game.
Mallorca and Villarreal Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Mallorca played 9 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in three games also. On the other hand, they scored 7 goals and conceded 6 also. Vedat scored 8 goals for the side.
Villarreal also played 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw the match. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 7 also. Alex scored 4 goals. Let’s see which is a better side.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches. That is the reason to put more pressure on the teams. Red cards can create pressure on any side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Mallorca faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Villarreal also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is only a change between two sides.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, then Villarreal is ready to win another game. Whereas, they are ready to win this game. We made these odds and tips. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here are the final predictions of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In betting, you have to take the risk. We have checked that Mallorca is on a better side. The other side did not do any goals in the last matches. That is the reason to face more pressure in this game. If you have any problem, then you must have to take and compare more detail.