Manchester City vs Brentford Match Review
November 4, 2022
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make prediciotns. Do not forget to compare the information. All the data have been taken from the official source. Manchester City played well as compared to Brentford. The first game of the English Premier League is very important for all viewers.
Manchester City played six games and won three times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Brentford also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and three matches did not leave any results. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both sides did not declare their line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. Manchester City would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Manchester City. it will create some additional pressure on the other side.
If we see predictions, then Manchester City picked a 79% chance. on the other side, Brentford also gained a 7% chance to win. Whereas, 14% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Manchester City played 6 games and won 6 times. The same side scored 27 goals and conceded 6 also. Haaland scored 17 goals for the team.
On the other side, Brentford also took part in six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in three games and three matches did not leave any results. They scored 6 goals and conceded 15 also. Ivan scored 8 goals for the team.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides conceded only yellow cards in the last six games. Yes, these couple of teams faced 3,3 yellow cards. It is a piece of good news that no one faced any red card.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Manchester City picked 2/17 betting prices versus 16/7 for Brentford. The remaining 15/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to collect the best information for you. Manchester City always played well in tough games. All the players are in good form to win more and more games. On the other side, Brentford did not win even a single game from the last six ones in the English Premier League. It is a piece of bad news for them. In the end, you can take Manchester City to predict the best side of the day. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more detail rather than the above.