Millwall vs Huddersfield Town English Football League Match Review
March 7, 2023
These two sides have a very minor change in the result of teams. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, you must have to take some risks. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Millwall played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Huddersfield also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. We are not responsible for any change in the result.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are more facts and features of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Huddersfield Town. Yes, the same side is ready to win another game of the league. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see predictions, then Millwall picked a 50% chance to win. On the other side, Huddersfield also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
Millwall and Huddersfield Town Goals
In the English Football League, Millwall played 17 games and win 9 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 27 goals and conceded 15 also. Tom scored 13 goals for the side.
On the other side, Huddersfield played 17 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 11 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 31 also. Jordan scored 5 goals for the side.
Yellow cards and red cards
If we check the red and yellow cards, then Millwall faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Huddersfield also faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, then Millwall is ready to win another game in the English Football League. They won more games than the other ones. The same side will get more rates in this match.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the English football league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. No one is responsible for any change in result. All the data have been taken from the official source. Millwall always remained well in the tough games of the English Football league. That is the reason to choose Millwall. In predictions, you must have to take some risks. In the end, do not forget to use your experience and other sources also.