Montpellier vs Lens French League 1 Match Review
February 8, 2023
There is a small change between the two teams. Yes, Lens is a little bit better side to win this game. They have more wins than the other side. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more information. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Montpiller played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 0 games. On the other side, Lens also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Lens. the same side is ready to win another game in the league.
Montpellier vs Lens Predictions
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Montpellier picked a 23% chance to win. On the other side, Lens also gained a 52% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the French League 1.
Montpellier and Lens Goals
In the Spanish La Liga, Montpellier played 11 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 21 also. Wahi scored 7 goals for the side. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
On the other side, Lens also played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 6 games also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 7 also. Lois scored 9 goals for the side. There is a small change in the results of the two sides.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow card, a couple of sides faced only yellow cards in the last some games. Whereas, no one faced any red card in the recent matches. That is the reason to release much pressure in the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. The lens is still the better side to win the game. They can win another match against the same side. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Lens as a better one. These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some games. Lens also remained well in head to head game of the league.