Montpellier vs Marseille Match Review

Montpellier vs Marseille Match Review

December 4, 2022 Sports Betting

Montpellier vs Marseille Match Review

Montpelier did not win even a single game in the last some matches. They are struggling in the French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take the risk of an upset in this game.

Latest performance

Montpelier played six games and failed 4 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 games also. Whereas, Marseille also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one game also.

You will be clear about the performance of Montpelier in the last overall six results. Here are squads and head-to-head data for you.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Marseille.


If we check the predictions of teams, the Montpiller picked a 20% chance to win. Whereas, Marseille also conceded a 55% chance to win. Moreover, 25% chances will go to drawing the match.

Red and yellow cards

These two sides faced 2,2 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards in the last some matches.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Montpellier played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 13 also. Sepe scored 6 goals.

On the next side, Marseille played 7 games and won 4 times. They scored 14 goals and conceded 6 also. Alexis scored 5 goals for the team.


These two teams succeeded in doing goals in the last six games. It is good to release pressure on all sides.

Betting Tips

Marseille is ready to win this game. They won a couple of games this season. Whereas, Montpellier did not win even a single game.

Betting odds

It is very clear from the description that Marseille is a better side to win the match. They will get more betting prices. Surely, there is not any risk in this regard. Whereas, the opposition is still struggling in this French League 1 2022.

Match detail

It is scheduled to play on 2nd January 2022. State de Mossan is ready to host this crucial game of French League 1 2022.

Final Words

I took all the data from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, Marseille is a real and better side to carry the day. We have seen the individual, overall results and profiles of players to make predictions. All these features are fairing the Marseille. Let’s see which is a better side to win the match.