New York City FC vs FC Cincinnati Match Review

New York City FC vs FC Cincinnati Match Review

September 4, 2022 Sports Betting

New York City FC vs FC Cincinnati Match Review

Both teams have one match difference in winning numbers. New York City succeeded in drawing 4 games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, betting tips, and goals in US Major soccer league. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. I tried my best to leave helpful information for you.

Latest performance

New York City played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games. On the other side, FC Cincinnati also participated in six games and won 2 times. They succeeded in drawing 4 matches also.

Results in the last six games

New York City FC : W,L,L,L,L,L

FC Cincinnati : W,W,D,D,D,D

FC Cincinnati did well in the last games of the US Major soccer league. We can take any decision on behalf of past facts and figures.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in June 2022. The final result was 2-2. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Here are the expected predictions of teams.


New York FC picked 62% chances to win. Conversely, FC Cincinnati also picked 17% chances to win. The remaining 21% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League. New York FC played 14 games and won 8 times. The same side succeeded in drawing 3 games, and 3 matches did not leave any result.

On the other hand, FC Cincinnati played 13 games and won 4 times. They succeeded in drawing more games and failed in 4 matches. Heber scored 7 goals.

On the other side, FC Cincinnati also participated in 13 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded in drawing 5 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 24 also. Brandon scored 16 goals.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. I will update the lineup as soon as I receive it.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the facts of betting odds. New York City FC picked 6/10 numbers versus 15/4 for the other team. The remaining numbers of 16/5 will go to the drawn game.


New York City failed in the last couple of league games. So, you can select any result from it.

Betting Tips

According to betting tips, no one will score in this game. We are expecting a draw game between two of these teams.


Have you read all the above information? If you have done it, it is not a big deal to declare the day’s winner. According to us, FC Cincinnati will win this game or draw it. New York City failed to get any positive numbers from all the latest features. So, you can place a bet on FC Cincinnati compared to others.