Nottingham Forest vs Brentford Match Review
October 29, 2022
The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make prediciotns. I will try my best to create the best prediciotns for you. If you still face any issues, then you can go for more detail. Here is more detail of games and teams.
Forest played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Brentford also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 games. Here is more data for you.
Both team did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Forest would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2021. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see predictions, then Forest picked a 28% chance to win. Whereas, Brentford also gained 45% chances to carry the day. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides conceded yellow cards. However, Forest faced 2 yellow cards and Brentford also faced 3. There is a small change in the performance of teams.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Forest played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game. They scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals also. Taiwo scored 3 goals
On the other side, Brentford also played six games and won 0 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw three games. They scored 6 goals and conceded 15 also. Iyan scored 8 goals. It is a major change between the two teams.
If we see betting odds, then Brentford picked an 11/8 betting price versus 15/8 for Forest. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. Here are statistics and conclusions or you.
Brentford failed to even a single game from the last 5 games in the English Premier League 2022. So, it will create some additional pressure on the same side. Here is the conclusion for you.
I tried to explain all the major features of teams. Both sides would like to win this game. If we see the overall results of teams, then Forest picked one win in the last six games. On the other side, they failed to win a single game in the English Premier League. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We made these prediciotns on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.