Real Betis vs Barcelona Match Review
January 2, 2023
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and golas in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. No one is responsible for any kind of result in the game.
Real Betis played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 games also. On the other side, Barcelona played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Real Betis. The same side has more chances to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game again.
If we see head-to-head results and other information, Real Betis picked a 26% chance to win. On the other side, Barcelona also gained a 48% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Here is more information about the goals in Spanish La Liga.
Real Betis and Barcelona Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Real Betis played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one 1 game and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 5 also. Boria scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Barcelona played 7 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 also. It is a major change between the two sides of Spanish La Liga.
On the other side, Barcelona played 7 games and won 6 matches. Whereas, they failed in one game also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 5 also. Robert scored 13 goals for the side. Here are the final predictions for your assistance.
We have seen that there is not too much change in the result of teams. Now, you have to take some risks.
Barcelona is the best side to win the game. They punished the other side many times.
Red and yellow cards
It is a piece of good news that no one faced any red card in the last round of games of Spanish La Liga.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Barcelona as a better side. The same side won a lot of games in the past. That is the reason to choose Barcelona. Most of the players are also playing on the national side.