Real Madrid vs Valencia CF Match Review
January 3, 2023
Real Madrid is one of the best sides in Spanish LA Liga. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish LA Liga. all the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are more features of teams and players.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same lineup.
Real Madrid played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Valencia also played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 games also. Here is more data for your assistance.
Head to Head
If we see head to head result, then Real Madrid won the game by 4-1 in the favor of this side. The same side has more chances to win the game.
If we check the predictions, then Real Madrid picked a 70% chance to win the game. On the other side, Valencia gained a 12% chance to win. The remaining 18% chances to draw the game.
Real Madrid and Valencia CF Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Real Madrid played 7 games and won 5 times. They succeeded to draw the game and failed in 0. The same side failed in 0 games also. On the other side, they scored 16 goals and conceded 7 also. Karim scored 7 goals for the side.
If we see the performance of Valencia played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 10 also. Edinson scored 5 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is more data for your assistance.
Betting odds and tips
We made these betting odds and tips on the behalf of the past data. Valencia is a better side to carry the day. Do not forget to read more information about teams. Valencia is ready to win another game. They can also draw the match.
Real Madrid will get more betting prices in the next game between the two sides.
Real Madrid faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Valencia CF also faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a great change between the two sides of Spanish La Liga. here are the final words of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In betting, we picked the information of teams and then compared them. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Real Madrid is the greatest side of Spanish La Liga.