Salernitana vs Bologna Italian Series A Match Review
March 10, 2023
Bologna is ready to win another game of the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and mich more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Here are more features of all the latest matches and players also.
Salernitana played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. on the other side, Bologna also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of both sides. We are hoping for the same result in this match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player.
According to predictions, Salerntia picked a 33% chance to win. On the other side, Bologna also gained a 40% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
Salernitana and Bologna Goals
In the Italian Series A, Salernitana played 13 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 18 also. Dia scored 8 goals for the side.
If we see results away from the home. Then Bologna played 12 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 24 also. Marko scored 8 goals for the side. Here are the odds, tips, and statistics.
These couple sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six matches of Italian Series A.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Salerntian faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Bologna also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is the only change between the two sides of Italian Series A.
Salernitana vs Bologna Betting Odds
If we see the odds of teams, then Salernitan picked 12/5 numbers versus 11/10 for Bologna. The remaining 9/4 numbers will go to draw the match. It is an important change for both sides.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result.in predictions, all the persons need to take the risk. There is not any kind of scam in detail. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the Italian Series. Both sides succeeded to do something better on the ground. Italian Series A is the best domestic system in Italy.