Sassuolo vs Roma Match Review
November 2, 2022
Both sides are going to play an important game in Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, predictions, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all information, you will be able to make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can go for more detail.
Sassuolo played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games also. Whereas, Roma also took part ins ix games and won 4 times. They failed in one game also. The remaining match did not leave any result. Here is more detail for you.
Both sides did not leave their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for 7 months. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of it.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Sassuolo picked a 25% chance to win. On the other side, Roma also picked a 51% chance to win the game. The remaining 24% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Sassuolo played 6 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 6 also. David scored scored 4 goals.
On the other side, Roma also played six games and won 4 times. They failed din one game and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 7 also. Paulo scored 5 goals. It is a major change between the two sides.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that both sides only faced yellow cards. Sassuolo faced 5 yellow cards. On the other side, Roma also faced 6 yellow cards from 2 players. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Rome remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games of Italian Serie A.
Sassuolo vs Roma Betting Odds
If we compare the betting odds of teams, Sassuolo picked a 14/5 betting price versus 20/23 for Roma. it is a huge change between the two sides.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Roma team to predict the best side. They can win this game without any pressure. We made these predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources.