Spezia vs Atlanta Match Review
December 5, 2022
There is one match change in the results of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After getting all data, you can easily make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Spezia played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games also. On the next side, Atlanta also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Atlanta. So, we can predict that Atlanta is ready to win another game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Spezia picked an 18% chance to win. On the other hand, Atlanta also gained a 60% chance to carry the day. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Spezia played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Izola scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Atlanta also took part in 5 games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 4 also. Ademola scored 7 goals.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards of the teams, both sides faced 3,3 yellow cards in the last six games. Let s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. It is a great chance to predict you.
Betting Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Spezia picked a 31/10 betting price versus ¾ for Atlanta. The remaining 3/1 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. Here is the conclusion for you.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Atlanta as a better side. They did well in head-to-head games and predictions. That is the reason to choose this side for better prediction. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I took all the data have taken from official sources. If you want to compare more data, then you can choose more information. That is the end of the review.