Stoke City vs Cardiff City Match Review

Stoke City vs Cardiff City Match Review

November 29, 2022 Sports Betting

Stoke City vs Cardiff City Match Review

Both sides have the same record of winning. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you want to get more satisfaction, you can take and compare more data. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.

Latest performance

Stoke City played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and did not draw any match. On the other side, Cardiff City also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 matches also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. You can expect the same lineup in this match also.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Cardiff City. they can win this match also.

Predictions

According to predictions, Stoke City picked a 39% chance to win the game. On the other side, Cardiff City also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 31% chance will go to drawing the match.

Stoke City and Cardiff City Goals

In the English Football League, Stoke City played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and the matches did not leave any results. On the other hand, they scored 11 goals and conceded 14 also. Baker scored 5 goals for the side.

On the next side, Cardiff City played 10 goals and won 3 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 15 als0o. Mark Haris discord 3 goals for the team. It is a major change between the two sides of the English Football League.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, Stoke City faced 10 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Cardiff City also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards in the last some games. However, no one was excluded from the final lineup.

Stoke City vs Cardiff City Betting Odds

If we check the betting odds of items, then Stoke City picked a 21/20 betting price versus 5/2 for Stoke City. the remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Both sides have the same chance to win the game. However, Cardiff City is a better side to win this game. All the data have been taken from official sources. In betting, you need to take some risk. Anything may happen at any time.