Sunderland vs Middlesbrough Match Review
December 22, 2022
Middlesbrough needs to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here are the complete features of teams.
Sunderland played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match. On the other side, Middlesbrough also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Middlesbrough. Let; ‘s see which is a better side to win. Here is a prediction of teams.
If we see the predictions, then Sunderland picked a 28% chance to win. On the other hand, Middlesbrough gained a 44% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.
Sunderland and Middlesbrough Goals
In the English Football League, Sunderland played 11 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other side, they scored 14 goals and conceded 12 also. Ross scored 6 goals.
Middlesbrough also took part in 12 games and won 4 times. They failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. The same side scored 19 goals and conceded 19 also. Akpom scored 9 goals.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Sunderland faced 8 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Middlesbrough also took part in 8 games and faced 7 yellow cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the English Football League. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.
Betting odds and tips
I have checked that Middlesbrough is a better side in the last game of the English Football League and the overall result. So, they will win the game or can draw it.
If we see the betting odds, then Middlesbrough will pick more betting prices as compared to Sunderland. Here is the final result of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. At the last, I would like to ask you to choose Middlesbrough to win the game. All the data have been taken from official sources. in betting, everyone has to take the risk. All the players are in good form to beat the other side. Head to head result is also favoring the same side.