Sunderland vs Queens Park Rangers Betting Review

Sunderland vs Queens Park Rangers Betting Review

August 9, 2022 Sports Betting

Sunderland vs Queens Park Rangers Betting Review

The match is scheduled to play on 13th August 2022. There is not a significant change in the performance of teams. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Football League, and statistics. Here is the complete detail of the game. After reading the detail, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

Sunderland played six games and won 4 times. They succeeded in drawing two games also. On the other hand, QPR also participated in six games and remained undefeated in three. The same side also failed in three games.

Head to Head

We have checked that both sides faced each other in October 2021. The final result was 0-0. However, Sunderland succeeded in plenty of corners with 1-3.


According to predictions, Sunderland gained a 41% chance of winning. Whereas QPR also picked 31% chances to carry the day. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game.


No one has declared its final lineup.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Sunderland played 1 game and succeeded in drawing it. The same side also scored one goal and conceded `1 also. Simms scored a couple of goals.

If we talk about the away games, QPR played 1 game and failed in that match. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 1 also. Chris scored one goal from its side in recent matches.

So, it is a complete difference between the performance of players and teams. We can take any decision on its behalf of it.

Betting odds

According to betting odds for Sunderland and Queens Park Rangers, Sunderland is priced at 5/5 versus 11/5 for QPR. Whereas the remaining numbers of 9/4 will go to draw the game.


In statistics, both the contenders scored in the last couple of games.

Betting tips

Betting tips showed that both teams would score under 2.5. It cleared that the final result of the game would be the same.

Red and Yellow cards

Corry from Sunderland conceived 2 yellow cards and one red card. Conversely, Osman from QPR faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. The red card is not suitable for any players. The umpire may exclude the player from that match.

Results in the last six games

Sunderland : W,W,W,W,D,D


Sunderland is a little bit better in the last six results of games. So, we can choose this team to place a bet. Undoubtedly, everyone needs to take risks in this game aspect.

Final Words

After getting all the information about players and teams, it is not a big question to declare the best team. If you still have any questions in your mind, then you can compare data to any other spots. In the end, Sunderland will easily win this game. They remained in the head-to-head game and in the English Football League championship season 2022.