Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Match Review
November 30, 2022
There is not any change between the results of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. After getting all data, you will be able to make a prediction. Let’s see which is a better side of the day. If you do not have any experience, then you need to stay away from betting.
Tottenham Hotspur played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Aston Villa also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three matches also. Here is more data for you.
These two sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change its lineup.
Head to Head
According to head to head game, both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-4 in the favor of Hotspur. Here are the predictions of teams.
According to predictions, Hotspur picked a 61% chance to win the game. On the other side, Aston Villa also gained a 17% chance to win the match. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the game.
We made these prediciotns on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa Goals
If we compare the goals of the two sides, then Hotspur played 8 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 2 matches also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 11 also. Kane scored 12 goals for the team.
On the other side, Hotspur also took part in 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and 2 matches did not take any chance. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 16 also. Danny scored 5 goals.
If you have checked the number of goals for twos ideas, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, Hotspur is a better side to win the game.
I have checked that both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League. It is a good sign to release the pressure on them.
I tried my best to check the best side from two sides. After getting all information, I would like to ask you to choose Hotspur as a better side. They can win this game without any issues. Let’s see which is a better side to win. In betting, you must have to take risks in all aspects. If you do not have any experience, then you need to stay away from it. Hotspur is a better side due to doing 4 goals in the last match versus same side. That is the reason to choose this side.