Toulouse vs Ajaccio Match Review
December 2, 2022
There is one match change between the two teams. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of the two sides and features.
Toulouse played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Ajaccio played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides did not play to each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of this data.
Toulouse vs Ajaccio Predictions
If we compare predictions, Toulouse picked a 46% chance to win. On the other side, Ajaccio also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
Toulouse and Ajaccio Goals
In the French League 1, Toulouse played 8 games and won 3 times. The same. The same side also scored 13 goals and conceded 14 also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 14 also. Zakaria scored 3 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
On the other side, Ajaccio played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 11 also. Yousaf scored 3 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards of teams, both sides faced red and yellow cards. However, Toulouse faced 2 yellow cards and Ajaccio faced 3 cards also.
According to betting tips, Toulouse has more chances to win the game. Yes, the other expected result is to draw the match.
Toulouse picked ⅘ betting price versus ⅕ for Ajaccio. The remaining numbers will go to draw the match. Let; ‘s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both sides scored goals in the last six games. Yes, they are ready to do it again. Toulouse scored more goals than Ajaccio.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Ajaccio as a better side. They have a strong line up to face in this game. No one is ready to fail in this game. All the data have taken from official sources. In betting, you have to take chance all the time.