West Ham United vs Brentford Match Review

West Ham United vs Brentford Match Review

November 19, 2022 Sports Betting

West Ham United vs Brentford Match Review

Both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. If you want to get more reliable data, then you need to get and compare more.

Latest performance

West Ham United played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and did not succeed in any game. On the other side, Brentford also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and three matches did not leave any results.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to Head

If we see the head-to-head result, then Brentford remained undefeated by a 2-0 result. Whereas, they can win this game due to some pressure.


If we see predictions, then West Ham United also conceded a 45% chance to win. On the other hand, Brentford picked a 30% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, West Ham United played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other, they scored 9 goals and conceded 10 also. Michail scored 2 goals.

Brentford played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 18 also. Toney scored 10 goals.

Red and yellow cards

If we check the information on yellow and red cards, then West Ham United faced 8 yellow cards and 9 red cards. Whereas, Brentford also conceded 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.


Both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games of the English Football League. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Betting Tips

If we see betting tips of teams, then both sides have the same chances to win the game. Because these two sides left the same winning result.

Betting Odds

We can compare the betting rates of teams on the behalf of past data. Yes, these two sides are the same in all aspects. However, Brentford will get more betting price to die to remain well in head-to-head.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to take the depth of information. Yes, search the personal records of players to compare. In the end, we are in favor of Brentford because of the positive in head to head. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.